Friday, December 30, 2011

Maddi's First Sleepover


Today was a stay-at-home day... until at night. Our friends Mark and Gabby who moved to Toronto in the Summer were back in town for a visit and arranged for a dinner out with all those that played in their ultimate team many years ago.

The evening started at Anne & Henry's for a photo slideshow that Crissy put together as well as some pre-dinner drinks - for those of us that are neither pregnant nor breastfeeding. Then, we walked to Banana Leaf for dinner.

Maddi was really good at Anne & Henry's, but was pretty fussy at the restaurant. Not really sure why; at one point I thought she might have had gas pains so I helped her do some baby exercises and rubbed her belly; then I thought she wanted to feed, but I tried to feed her at three separate occasions and she wouldn't eat. Maybe she was also over-stimulated.

After dinner, we drove out to my cousin's place out in Surrey - we're sleeping over (Maddi's first) so that we'd have most of tomorrow to spend with my cousin and his family. When we got there, Maddi finally ate, then I put her to bed. This was her corner of the bed.

After she went to bed, we played board games like we usually do whenever we stay over. I love it. It's been too long, glad to finally be spending some time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment