Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day With The Adlers


No, we didn't go Boxing Day shopping. We went out to see Annie & Des and finally meet baby Bryan, while they were in town to spend the holidays with family. Annie hired me to take their family portraits while they had everybody in her family together.

It was a bit nerve-racking because I haven't done a shoot for a while, and I'm using my portable studio set up for the first time. After looking at the shots I got when I got home, I think I did pretty good despite the challenge of photographing three kids together and getting them to all be happy at the same time.

With so much going on, I totally forgot to take a photo of Annie, Des & Bryan with Maddi - sooo mad! That would've been my photo for the day! I didn't realize it until we were halfway home... was tempted to turn around and get that photo since we'd probably have to wait years for another opportunity. I know that's a bit of an obsessive compulsive thing to do... and Sean wouldn't go for it, so I put up a photo of their new family instead for my photo of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment