Monday, December 12, 2011

Ethan & Maddi


After such a rough weekend emotionally, I really wanted a good day today. The sun was shining, a promising sign.

Maddi woke up this morning and snot came out with her sneeze. My baby got her first cold! =( So, I made an appointment with Dr. Wenner, just to make sure she is ok. She is such a trooper, she was still the happy baby that she always is, despite being under the weather. I am definitely blessed!

Since Maddi was not feeling 100%, I kept the day pretty low key although we still were out for most of it. I went to my appointment with Dr. Sukhi in the morning, then off to hang out with my ladies, Anne & Sue for an hour and a half before heading to our appointment with Dr. Wenner. Despite a terrible time finding parking, the hang out was great and much needed! Ethan and Maddi also got to hang out for the first time. Aren't they so cute?! It is definitely awesome to have girlfriends with babies around the same age. I'm looking forward to hanging out more while we're both on maternity leave!

Tonight, Sean and I had a good night. Since Sean has tomorrow off, we had a mini date night at home and enjoyed an old classic, Funny Girl, after Maddi went to bed. Such a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment