Wednesday, October 19, 2011

An Afternoon Tea Affair


Today, I woke up at 4.30 in the morning. I decided to get out of bed and join Sean for a bowl of cereal. When he left for work, I went back to bed. Luckily, I was able to fall back asleep and didn't wake up until 9.30!

I didn't really have much planned today, although somehow the day seemed to just fly by. I had a chiropractic appointment at noon, stopped by my work to drop off a doctor's note, then headed home for a little while before I met up with some girlfriends for an afternoon tea date at the Vancouver Fairmont Hotel. I walked there as I'm trying to make sure I walk for an hour each day.

The picture is of Anne's vegetarian set and my preggy-friendly set of afternoon tea delights! Tea always takes me to my happy place... and I'm glad I got to squeeze this in before Maddi comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment