Monday, October 3, 2011

Revisiting The Artist's Way


I wondered about how today would be for me since it'll be the first day when I would not be driving to work when I normally would be. But it turned out to be ok. I had a busy morning, with a doctor's appointment and a chiropractic appointment to go to. When I got home, I made myself some lunch... was on the computer for a bit, cleaned up a bit in the kitchen, then somehow felt so tired. Sean's mom came by to drop off a loaf of banana bread - YUM! After she left, I ended up napping from 4pm till 6pm, when Sean got home from work.

I had wanted to be a lot more productive, but I guess I needed the rest.

Tonight, I pulled out the Artist's Way workbook. A few weeks back, I thought of restarting it while I am home waiting for Maddi's arrival. I started on this project early this year, but with my schedule of working full time and going to school... I couldn't keep it up. I figured in the next little while, I'll be home, getting things ready for Maddi, then just waiting for her to come... then after she arrives, although I may be busy... it'll be a different kind of busy. Plus, I won't be leaving the house for a month, so it might be a good time to pick this back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment