Sunday, October 16, 2011

Autumn Colours


Today is my "due date." It is also when my sister arrives from Manila with my new nephew - can't wait to meet him!

Had a lazy morning, then went for a walk to the grocery with Sean. Walking a lot is one of the things that's supposed to help get things going. On our way home, I noticed how the trees across the street from our place are now all red. So pretty. It is Fall... and I love the colours of this season, especially when it is sunny like today.

This afternoon, I already got a phone call inquiring about my Honda. The guy came and took a look at it and I got a pretty good offer. However, I wanted to see what other offers I can get so I told him I'd get back to him. Tonight, I got another inquiry, but they hesitated to make an offer without seeing the service record, which I won't have until tomorrow. I decided to take the first offer, and arranged for them to drop off a deposit to hold the car since I still need it until I get my new ride.

Overall, a good start... having two interested parties and an accepted offer, just a day after my ad was posted. I am a little sad about parting with my first car. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment