Thursday, October 13, 2011

Apple Crisp


The weather has changed recently. It can get pretty chilly out, Starbucks has been serving pumpkin spice lattes, Thanksgiving dinners, Sean's brought up the couple of boxes of our Halloween decor from the storage and we got a pan of yummy apple crisp from Sean's mom. It's FALL!!!

On this Fall day, I woke up at 3.30am for some reason. Usually, whenever I do wake up in the middle of the night, it's usually just because I needed to go to the bathroom and I am usually able to fall back asleep right after. However, this time I somehow couldn't fall back asleep. I stayed in bed anyways until 7.30am, when I decided to finally get out of bed.

I started the day with some breakfast and put in some productive hours organizing my office. I had an acupuncture appointment in the afternoon, then put in more hours organizing the office. All that paid off and I am now done unpacking my office stuff and the transfer to the den is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment