Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fancy Feast


Another busy day! It's good to keep busy.

Started the day with a bang trim at Is Salon - was sad to find out that Jeffrey no longer works there =( He's gone to somewhere better though, so I'm happy for him.

At noon, Sean and I met at the Yaletown Marina with Tamara for our maternity shoot. It's good that our shoot with Angela was at a beach/park scenery and now we'll get something different with the urban environment. Tamara's already put a couple of pictures up tonight, I can't wait to see the rest of them! Thanks for doing this for us, Tam!

After the shoot, we took my Honda Civic to our sales guy that I bought my new car from in the North Shore Automall. He offered to clean it up a bit for us, take some pictures of it, help us price it and post an ad for it on Craigslist. This was great, because I discovered that I could get a lot more than what I thought I could get for it.

After the automall, we chilled at home for a bit before heading out to Chez Addy & Frank's. They recently got this kitchen appliance that made pretty much our whole meal - from the bread we had for appetizer, the pumpkin soup, the beet salad, to the ice cream for we had for dessert. Such an awesome meal, and everything was so beautifully plated too! I was a very spoiled guest... sooo full! We ended the night with a game of Apples to Apples. Adeline and Frank, thanks for having us over and being such incredible hosts!

No comments:

Post a Comment