Friday, October 14, 2011

Pumpkin Pie


I started the day with a chiropractic appointment at noon, then stopped by Motherhood at Park Royal Village, picked up lunch, then I was off for another visit to the North Shore Automall - I am getting a new car! It's on order and won't be here for another week or so... it's not really all finalized until it gets here. Hopefully though, it gets here before Maddi comes. It would be nice to take her home from the hospital in the new ride =)

After the automall, I stopped by Angela and Cliff's to pick up "a bite" of pumpkin pie that Angela promised to leave for me. This must be my year for homemade pumpkin pies! I have been eating pumpkin pies for years now, but this is the first year I've ever had homemade ones - first by Ravi, then by Nat, and now by Cliff.

This was the "bite" of pumpkin pie Cliff and Angela gave me - thanks, you guys! Enjoying a piece right now... and since I have almost half the pie, I have 3 more slices for the next few days! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment