Sunday, October 9, 2011

Two Turkeys


Our maternity shoot for this morning got postponed to next week, so I slept in after a late night at Thanksgiving dinner #1. Had a lazy afternoon just posting photos on Facebook and my blog. I wouldn't want to be behind, so trying to keep up to date. I know I won't have as much time when Maddi comes. I didn't eat much all day as I was trying to save room for tonight's Thanksgiving dinner #2.

It was awesome to spend Thanksgiving with friends, old and new. Look at this long table!

As always, there's an abundance of food when Nat has anything to do with it. We didn't just have a turkey, we had TWO turkeys!... and a ham, stuffing, veggies, corn, potatoes, and FOUR pies! Nat made a pumpkin pie with the traditional crust, a pumpkin pie with graham cracker crust, pumpkin cheesecake and apple pie!

I was trying not to make the same mistake as the night before and not eat as much. I was good for dinner, but I had to try all the pies! Lucky that Maddi hides how big my food baby is... maternity pants are perfect for turkey dinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment