Monday, October 10, 2011

Thirty Nine Weeks And A Day


Today, I'm at 39 weeks and one day of my pregnancy journey.

Other than being more tired than usual and a bit of soreness on my back when I sleep... all is well.

I've been off work for the last week and have spent my time running around doing last minute errands.


Now, the only thing I need to get done in order to feel ready for her arrival is organizing my office in our den. I just have a couple of boxes that need to be sorted through. Last Saturday and today, I finally managed to spend a good chunk of time doing just that. Just a few more hours at it and it should be done... then I'll just be waiting for Maddi to come.

Although I have a feeling that she is the one waiting. I think she's already ready... and just waiting for me to be ready. I'm guessing that as soon as I am, she'll be making her grand entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment