Friday, October 21, 2011

And The Birthing Begins


Last night, I started getting more of the cramps. This morning, they were definitely more intense than I had ever felt - I knew this was it. I told Sean when he left for work at 5.30 this morning that this is the day!

I slept a little more, then I got in touch with our doula Alicia, and our doctor Dr. Wenner to let them know of what's happening. Dr. Wenner thought I'd have the baby by the end of the day and suggested that I ask Sean to come home and experience this day with me, so he did.

We spent the day walking around running last minute errands. End of the day came and still no baby... but my pressure waves (contractions) were getting more intense. So, we ask Alicia to come over at around 10pm.

My pressure waves were still roughly ten minutes apart, somewhat irregular and weren't too instense. So, we decided to go to bed and get some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment