Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spaghetti Squash


Today wasn't necessarily busy, but somehow we were out for most of the day. Sean had the day off, so we spent the day together, which was nice. We slept in, then started the day with pancakes.

He dropped me off at my chiropractic appointment in West Vancouver, then we stopped by my office for a quick visit to drop something off. We then had a visit at the North Shore Automall and test drove some vehicles. I think I might be getting a new ride! Eeeee!

On our way home, we stopped to pick Anne up. She made us dinner - and we even have leftovers!!! I've heard of spaghetti squash, but I've actually never tried it. So tasty! I am looking forward to having some of the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. Thanks, Anne!!!

p.s. If I do get a new car, I would be selling my 1997 Honda Civic. Msg. me if you or anyone you know would be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment